Click here for Guest Information (pdf which you can download or print)
We welcome everyone at Churton Heath Farm. Due to the layout of the house we are unable to provide a downstairs bedroom or to accommodate guests who are unable to manage stairs. If you have any specific requests or questions that you would like to discuss with us, please call or email.
The guests’ part of the house is on 2 levels; ground and first floor. There is plenty of parking on the driveway in front of the house. The driveway is covered with pea gravel and is directly accessible from the road. The parking is about 20m from the front door. There is a single small step into the house.
The ground floor is on a single level with no steps. There are no ground floor bedrooms - the Beech and Garden Rooms are on the 1st floor, and the Top Room is on the 2nd floor. There is a single flight to the 1st floor of 15 steps to the first floor, with a handrail on the left; and a further flight of stairs to the 2nd floor.
Assistance Dogs and other Pets
We welcome assistance dogs.
Friendly dogs belonging to guests are welcome by arrangement provided they are friendly and get on well with other dogs. Please - no dogs that are or could be aggressive to other animals or people - it isn't fair to our dogs or other guests.
We have pet dogs and a pet parrot of our own. They are not permitted into the kitchen whilst we are preparing food. However, they do have access to the rest of the house, so Churton Heath Farm would not be suitable for anyone with a dog allergy.
Our dogs and parrot are very friendly with everyone, including children and babies – but if our guests request, we will do our best to ensure the dogs are kept away for the duration of your stay.
- Menus and guest welcome information are available in large print on request.
- Cordless kettles are available in both rooms.
- The bedrooms are lockable with a key and guests are provided with a front door key.
- The televisions in the room are both digital.
- Each bedroom has a main ceiling light, controllable from the door. There are also bedside lamps on each side of the bed.
- The duvets and pillows are made of a synthetic filling, suitable for people with allergies.
- All rooms are equipped with en-suite bathrooms:
- The Beech Room has a separate walk-in shower
- The Garden has an over-bath shower
- The Top Room has separate bath and walk-in power shower
- Heating is thermostatically controlled and adjustable in both guest rooms.
- Each bedroom is supplied with a well stocked beverage tray, including a decanter of sherry. If you wish for any of this to be removed before your arrival please let us know.
All the mobile phone networks have good to average coverage in Cheshire, although Vodaphone tends to be more patchy than the rest. You can get a good to usable signal for them all at Churton Heath Farm.
We have wireless broadband internet access, which is free for guests to use. (If you do not have a computer with you, we are happy to search for information for you on our computer.)
A cordless telephone handset on the house phone line can be made available for guest use on request.
People with nut allergies should be aware that we do use nuts in the kitchen. We are happy to supply soya milk, decaffeinated coffee or tea or other alternatives on request. Please advise us prior to your arrival.
We are non-smoking throughout.