We are very proud to have won the 'Best B&B in Cheshire' award for 2011.
All the bedrooms have a superking double bed with en suite bathroom. Alternatively, they can both be arranged as twin beds.
As a rule we do not take bookings for just the one night on a Saturday, bookings at the weekend are generally for a minimum of two nights. However, please do enquire about late availability.
- The Beech Room has a bath and an overbath power shower
- The Garden Room has a walk-in power shower
- The Top Room has a bath and separate walk-in power shower
Each room has the following :
- facilities for you to make your own hot drinks whenever you want (tea and coffee, herbal and fruit teas, hot chocolate)
- a fridge, where you will find fresh milk and bottles of still and sparkling bottled water
- a decanter of fino sherry for a pre-dinner drink and locally produced Cider!
- complimentary crisps and biscuits and homemade fudge!
- in the bathroom - large fluffy towels and bathrobes, along with a full range of top-quality REN toiletries.
- hair dryer
- the bedding is soft white bedlinen and pretty patterned quilts, and is all anti-allergy
- a PC workstation with a broadband connection. The desk has an integral sliding keyboard table.
- Each room has a digital TV / radio, including a DVD player which will also play CD’s.
- There is also a selection of books and magazines in the room.
Click here to download a detailed Guest Information Pack.